Women Fashion Wear & Accessories : Fashion Clothing|Fashion Accessories|Costume Jewelry|Footwear|Fashion Bags|Cosmetics|Winter Fashion
- » Business Suits
- » Women Shirts
- » Women Tops
- » Women Dresses
- » Women T-shirts
- » Women Skirts
- » Women Trousers
- » Ladies Night Wear
- » Women Sarong
- » Ladies Kurti
- » Beach-Wear
- » Women Tunics
- » Ladies Blouses
- » Ladies Jogging Suits
- » Ladies Cardigans
- » Ladies Pyjamas
- » Ladies Shorts
- » Ladies Swimwear
- » Maternity Clothes
- » Ladies Lingerie
Women ShirtsShirts are an integral part of women's fashion wear and come in variety of designs and styles. Women shirts are available in a variety of shades, colors and prints with or without sleeves, collar, front opening fastened with buttons or zips. Women shirts go well with any outfit like jeans, trousers, capris, skirts, etc. and can be worn in any occasion, casual or formal. In the United Kingdom, a shirt is typically a garment with a collar, cuffs, and a full vertical opening with buttons. However, some fashionable shirts do not have a vertical opening and are closed on the front.
Women Shirt TypesManufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers all across the globe are coming up with wide variety of fashion shirts for women. Designer ladies shirts with unique patterns and styles are highly preferred among fashionable women. There are different options to choose from. Women shirts go well with any outfit like jeans, trousers, capris, skirts, etc. and can be worn in any occasion, casual or formal. Women fashion shirts can be classified into the following types:
Fabrics Used in Women's Shirts
Buying Tips for Womens Shirts
Ladies Fashion Shirts DesignsWomen's shirts are described and distinguished in various ways. Again some shirts are differentiated on the basis of their construction.
Shoulders, Arms & Sleeves Designs of ShirtsWomen fashion shirts are classified on the basis of their shoulder and arm design and are of the following types:
- There are some shirts, which has no covering of the shoulders or arms. These shirts are sometimes called tube top and they do not go higher than the armpits.
- There are some shirts, which have only shoulder straps.
- Some women designer shirts are designed in such a way that they cover the shoulders but are sleeveless.
- Again some shirts have short sleeves.
- There are some women fashion shirts, which have either half sleeves, three-quarter-length sleeves or full sleeves.
Fashion Shirts Cuff DesignsFashion Shirts can again be classified on the basis of their cuffs, which are usually the lower edges of a shirt sleeve.
- Some shirts do not have buttons. These pattern is known as closed placket cuff.
- There are some shirts that are provided with single or multiple buttons or snaps. Women's fashion shirt with a single button or pair of buttons aligned parallel with the cuff hem is known as a button cuff. Multiple buttons arranged perpendicular to the cuff hem or parallel to the placket make a barrel cuff.
- Again there are some women's fashion shirts, in which the buttonholes are designed for cufflinks.
- In cases, where the end half of the cuff is folded over the cuff itself and stitched with a cufflink is known as a French cuff. This type of cuff usually has four buttons and a short placket.
- For formal shirts designed for women, a link cuff is worn. This type of cuff is stitched like a French cuff, but it is not folded over. Instead the cuff is hemmed at the edge of the sleeve.
Shirts's Lower Hem DesignShirts are also classified on the basis of the their lower hem. Some women shirts have lower hem designed in a way that the belly button area remains exposed. This design is more common for half shirts. Some shirts are designed in a way that the lower hem hangs to the waist.Again the lower hem of some women's shirts covers part of the legs. It is a highly fashionable women shirt that is worn with trousers mainly in the Western culture.
Women Shirts Body DesignsAnother classification can be done on the basis of the body of the shirt. The body of the shirt can have different patterns. There are some shirts in which the front is vertically open from top to bottom and can be fastened by means of buttons or zipper. When the front is tightened with buttons, the opening is known as placket front. There are some women's fashion shirts in which the front or back is not open and one has to put on the shirt over the head, from the upper front side opening. There can be V-shaped permanent opening on top of the front side, no opening at all on the upper front side, or there can be vertical opening on the upper front side tightened with buttons or zipper. Women's shirts are usually buttoned on the left.
Neck Designs of Women ShirtsThe design and style of women's shirts also depend on the neck style. A wide range of neck patterns are available for shirts. Some of the neck patterns include shirts with collar, shirts having v-neck but no collar, shirts with polo-neck or round neck, shirts with plunging neck, shirts with open or tassel neck.
Popularity of Women ShirtWomens shirts are nowdays designed for the fashion forward woman who loves the elegant look. They are available in regular, tall and petite sizes so that there is a perfect fit. Since shirts complement well with skirts, jeans, trousers and capris, are perfect for both formal and casual occasions, they are a wonderful addition to your wardrobe.
Looking for Wholesale Women Fashion Wear & Accessories Suppliers?Allow us to help you find the right suppliers to match your product interests.
- »5 Trendy Handbags That Can Add More Style to Your Look
- » 5 Hot Summer Fashion Trends to Don for a Fashionista Look
- » What's Making Buzz in the Dresses Section?
- » Male Celebrities Join New Hip Hop Trend - Wearing Women's Clothes
- » How to Make Nail Art Designs- Guide for Beginners!
- » Hair Straightener Products and Types of Hair Straightening
- » What to Wear with Tunics for Women?
- » What to Wear with a Corset Top?
- » What Kind of Tops to Wear with Skirts?
- » Eye Makeup for Different Eye Colors
- » What Hair Cosmetics Ingredients are Harmful?
- » How to Apply Cosmetics?
- » Styles of Messy Hair Buns
- » Ladies Anklets Designs!
- » What Should Guests Wear to Summer Wedding?
- » Costume Fashion Jewelry- Photo Collection
- » Latest Fashion Rings Trends!
- » Women Fashion Clothing- Photo Gallery
- » Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011
- » Stylish Women Winter Coats
- » Women Winter Fashion
Women Tops Photo Gallery