Women Fashion Wear & Accessories : Fashion Clothing|Fashion Accessories|Costume Jewelry|Footwear|Fashion Bags|Cosmetics|Winter Fashion
Fashion Bags Women Fashion Clothing Ladies Costume Jewelry Fashion Accessories Winter Fashion Clothes Women's Footwear Women Cosmetics
How to Create Your Own Designs in T-Shirts?
Design Your Own T-Shirt
Things Needed to Design Your T-Shirt
- A solid color t-shirt, preferably white
- A flat cardboard
- A soft kitchen towel
- A steam iron
- A heat transfer paper: A special kind of paper, which is available in any stationery store. The paper is used transfer an image on to a shirt.
Steps to Design Your T-Shirt
- First of all, select the design that you want on the T shirt. There are many options. You can select images from the net, you can draw on your own or if you want, you can also use your own photograph or some texts. You can do that on the Paint software on your computer.
- The next step is to horizontally flip the image. Since the image needs to be transferred on to your T-shirt, you have to flip the image. Otherwise you will get a backward image.
- Now print the design on a heat transfer paper.
- Now get the steam iron, the T-shirt, the image and the cardboard.
- The cardboard needs to be placed under that part of the T-shirt where you want the design. Usually, it is the center. Some people also prefer the side, or the sleeves or simply the back or both front and back. So place the cardboard accordingly. If you want the design for both front and back, then do it one at a time. First complete one part and then start with the next part.
- Carefully place the heat transfer paper, image facing towards the shirt. Make sure the transfer paper is exactly on the portion where you want the image and the edges are all straight. Place a soft towel folded in half, over the image. Once you are sure that you have placed the image and the towel right, turn on the steam iron.
- When the iron is hot enough, put it over the over the towel and the image. The towel will act as a barrier between the iron's heat and the image. Make sure that the iron is moved over the entire image and not on the image alone. Otherwise the shirt will get burned.
- Move the iron for about 5 minutes. After that, start peeling the transfer paper. Do it slowly. While removing the paper, just check whether the image is imprinted on the T shirt or not. If not, then you have to iron a bit more. Once you peel the paper completely, you will see a new T-shirt in front of you. Your custom designed t-shirt is ready.
Custom Designs in T-Shirts
Looking for Wholesale Women Fashion Wear & Accessories Suppliers?Allow us to help you find the right suppliers to match your product interests.
- »5 Trendy Handbags That Can Add More Style to Your Look
- » 5 Hot Summer Fashion Trends to Don for a Fashionista Look
- » What's Making Buzz in the Dresses Section?
- » Male Celebrities Join New Hip Hop Trend - Wearing Women's Clothes
- » How to Make Nail Art Designs- Guide for Beginners!
- » Hair Straightener Products and Types of Hair Straightening
- » What to Wear with Tunics for Women?
- » What to Wear with a Corset Top?
- » What Kind of Tops to Wear with Skirts?
- » Eye Makeup for Different Eye Colors
- » What Hair Cosmetics Ingredients are Harmful?
- » How to Apply Cosmetics?
- » Styles of Messy Hair Buns
- » Ladies Anklets Designs!
- » What Should Guests Wear to Summer Wedding?
- » Costume Fashion Jewelry- Photo Collection
- » Latest Fashion Rings Trends!
- » Women Fashion Clothing- Photo Gallery
- » Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011
- » Stylish Women Winter Coats
- » Women Winter Fashion