Women Fashion Wear & Accessories : Fashion Clothing|Fashion Accessories|Costume Jewelry|Footwear|Fashion Bags|Cosmetics|Winter Fashion
- » Business Suits
- » Women Shirts
- » Women Tops
- » Women Dresses
- » Women T-shirts
- » Women Skirts
- » Women Trousers
- » Ladies Night Wear
- » Women Sarong
- » Ladies Kurti
- » Beach-Wear
- » Women Tunics
- » Ladies Blouses
- » Ladies Jogging Suits
- » Ladies Pyjamas
- » Ladies Shorts
- » Ladies Swimwear
- » Maternity Clothes
- » Ladies Lingerie
Ladies KurtisLadies Kurtis now a days have become an all time favorite garment for women. Check here for all types of ladies kurtis, latest kurti patterns, fabrics used in ladies kurtis, women kurti styles, selection tips of kurtis for women. Also get a list of Kurtis Wholesalers, Women Kurtis Manufacturers and send online enquiry for wholesale purchase.
Kurtis for Women
Ladies Kurtis PatternsKurtis for women come in various styles. These ladies kurtis can be with or without collars. The type of collars too differ- they can be like what is seen in sherwani and achkans or simple collar necks too. Generally the neck patterns of ladies kurtis are U-shaped or V-shaped around the neck. Kurtis for women generally have a front opening. Some of them have buttons also. The upper front portion of some ladies kurtis is embroidered with threads of silk, cotton, gold, silver, or other material, upon any woven fabric, leather or paper.
Fashion designers have come up with varied styles in ladies kurtis designs. Designer kurtis or Kurtal have unique designs in neckline, body and sleeves. Embroidery, printed designs, embellishments with beads, laces, mirrors etc. also enhance the overall look of these fashionable kurta tops. Beads and mirror work are used to beautify these kurtas for women. In some ladies kurti designs, semi precious stones, crystal beads, swarovsky beads are used to adorn the kurtis, which are quite famous with fashion celebrities.
Fabrics in Ladies KurtisThe fabric used in Kurtis mainly depend upon the seasons. Summer Kurtis for women are made of cotton fibers or thin silk threads. These are very light weight and soft. It gives a sexy look and comfort feel. Winter kurtis are made of thicker fabric such as wool or khadi silk, a thick, coarse, hand spun and handwoven mixed with other fibers. Winter Kurtis for women provide style, fashion along with protection from cold. The common fabrics used in Ladies Kurti are cotton, silk, wool, georgette, chiffon, khadi silk, satin, crepe etc.
Women Kurtis Styles
Ladies Kurti Designs
- Sleeveless Kurtas for Women: Best suited for summers. The light weight and
soft sleeveless kurtis are the most sought after clothing during hot
weather. It is available with or without collars. The collared kurtis
are designed with fine threads of gold, silk, cotton or other materials.
Summer kurtis have chikan embroidery around the edges and upper front.
As mostly used in summers the fabric must soak sweat, should be soft to skin and allow air to pass through. Kurtis are available in array of colors, patterns, shades. These can be plain, printed or embroidered. The quality and design vary from simple one to designer's creation.
- Half Sleeves Kurtas for Women: Absolutely perfect for offices, parties, marketing, travel. Available in innumerable designs and shades. Plain and check kurtis are much sought items. Designs of flowers, leaves, print, checks etc. injects a energetic approach to your attitude.
- Full Sleeves Kurtas for Women: This type of garment each lady would like to have it in her wardrobe. They can be worn by females of all age groups starting from kids, teenagers to working women. It gives a unique look to you. Innumerable designs and styles are available for full sleeved kurtis. Kurtis heavily embroidered around collars, upper front and wrist are best suited for wedding ceremonies or parties. These Kurtis are used in all seasons.
Selection Tips of Kurtis for Women
Ladies Kurti Neck Pattern
- Fabric used in ladies kurtis should be of good quality
- Stitching of these kurtis should be checked properly
- Kurtas for women must have a fine finishing
- Latest fashion trend followed while creating the ladies kurti designs
- Good quality color should have been used so that they do not fade in long use
- The kurtas shouldn't shrink after wash
Ladies Kurtis: All Time Favourite Garment for Women
Kurti Designs for Women
We cater to wholesale supply of ladies kurtis. For bulk requirement of women fashion kurtis, embroidered kurtas, printed kurtis, designer kurtis, and other types of women kurtis, send us online enquiry. Get immediate response from genuine suppliers. Click here to send enquiry
Looking for Wholesale Women Fashion Wear & Accessories Suppliers?Allow us to help you find the right suppliers to match your product interests.
- »5 Trendy Handbags That Can Add More Style to Your Look
- » 5 Hot Summer Fashion Trends to Don for a Fashionista Look
- » What's Making Buzz in the Dresses Section?
- » Male Celebrities Join New Hip Hop Trend - Wearing Women's Clothes
- » How to Make Nail Art Designs- Guide for Beginners!
- » Hair Straightener Products and Types of Hair Straightening
- » What to Wear with Tunics for Women?
- » What to Wear with a Corset Top?
- » What Kind of Tops to Wear with Skirts?
- » Eye Makeup for Different Eye Colors
- » What Hair Cosmetics Ingredients are Harmful?
- » How to Apply Cosmetics?
- » Styles of Messy Hair Buns
- » Ladies Anklets Designs!
- » What Should Guests Wear to Summer Wedding?
- » Costume Fashion Jewelry- Photo Collection
- » Latest Fashion Rings Trends!
- » Women Fashion Clothing- Photo Gallery
- » Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011
- » Stylish Women Winter Coats
- » Women Winter Fashion
Ladies Kurtis Photo Galler