Women Fashion Wear & Accessories : Fashion Clothing|Fashion Accessories|Costume Jewelry|Footwear|Fashion Bags|Cosmetics|Winter Fashion
- » Business Suits
- » Women Shirts
- » Women Tops
- » Women Dresses
- » Women T-shirts
- » Women Skirts
- » Women Trousers
- » Ladies Night Wear
- » Women Sarong
- » Ladies Kurti
- » Beach-Wear
- » Women Tunics
- » Ladies Blouses
- » Ladies Jogging Suits
- » Ladies Pyjamas
- » Ladies Shorts
- » Ladies Swimwear
- » Maternity Clothes
- » Ladies Lingerie
Varied Names of Sarongs"Sarong" is known by varied names across the globe.
- In Eastern Africa, it is known as kanga or kikoi and usually is made of brightly colored cotton.
- In Mauritius, they are called pareos.
- In Malaysia and Indonesia, sarongs are known as kain sarung.
- In Philippines, sarongs are known as malong.
- Across the Indian sub content, sarong is widespread in south Indian state of Kerala and is known as mundu. It is used only by men in this part of world.
- In Tamilnadu, it is known as lungi
- . In Punjab, sarongs for men is known as malayee and sarongs for women are known as gamchha
Uses of Ladies SarongsMany of the fashion sarongs for women are handmade creations of art and used as bathing suit cover-ups. However, sarongs are not only worn as cover ups in the beaches but also can function as an entire wardrobe. The fashion sarongs in form of long pieces of fabric can be folded, wrapped, twisted and tied to take the shape of many dresses. There is a very long list for how a sarong can be used. The top uses of sarongs for women can be listed as follows:
- Sarong Neck Knot Dress
- Long Skirt
- Quick Bathing Suit Cover-up
- Beach Cover-up
- Dress Toga
- Shawl / Scarf
- Beach Blanket
- Fabric for sewing
- Wall Hanging
- Table / Seat / Couch Cover
We cater to wholesale supply of women's sarongs. For bulk requirement of ladies sarongs of all types including long sarongs, printed sarongs, and other types of women beach wear, send us online enquiry and get immediate response from genuine fashion sarong suppliers.
Click here to send enquiry for fashion sarongs for women
Fabrics Used for Making Sarongs for WomenDifferent fabrics are used for making sarongs for women. The cotton based sarongs are the common and frequently used women's sarongs. These add to the comfort level of the wearer. At some places, the fabric of the sarong is generally quite light, often rayon, and it may include features like decorative fringing on two sides. Many more types of fabrics are used in pure form or mixed like synthetic, silk, crepe, georgette, polyester etc.
Ladies Sarongs SizingTo begin with, the woman desirous of wearing a sarong must know her waist size and the inseam or pant leg size or the length from hip to heel. Usually, all full sarongs are in rectangular sizes, approimately 66 x 44 inches. Half sarongs for women are 66 x 22 inches in length. So if the waist size is around 33 inches, the full length sarong will wrap around approximately twice. This is considered to be the perfect length for any sarong and can perfectly fit into a petite to average person comfortably.
Styles and Designs of Sarongs for WomenVarious designs and styles are available for sarongs for women depending on the places, purpose and their use. These women's sarongs are found in various forms catering to the wearer's choice and needs. Sarong is often brightly colored or printed with complex patterns, usually sketching of flowers, plants, animals, scenery and much more. There is also plain sarong available in bright colors with simple dark linings along the edges. Graceful design of floral prints, block prints and abstract prints used imparts a touch of style to the personality of the wearer.Some of the prints and designs seen in ladies sarongs include :
Batik Sarong for Women
- Tie Dyed Sarongs for Women
- Batik Sarongs for Women
- Solid plain Women's Sarongs
- Ladies Sarongs in Two Tone Colors
- Mono Color Sarongs
- Screen Printed Ladies Sarongs
- Handpainted Sarongs for Women
- Embroidered Sarongs
- Sequined and Beaded Sarongs
- Smoked Sarongs for Women
Looking for Wholesale Women Fashion Wear & Accessories Suppliers?Allow us to help you find the right suppliers to match your product interests.
- »5 Trendy Handbags That Can Add More Style to Your Look
- » 5 Hot Summer Fashion Trends to Don for a Fashionista Look
- » What's Making Buzz in the Dresses Section?
- » Male Celebrities Join New Hip Hop Trend - Wearing Women's Clothes
- » How to Make Nail Art Designs- Guide for Beginners!
- » Hair Straightener Products and Types of Hair Straightening
- » What to Wear with Tunics for Women?
- » What to Wear with a Corset Top?
- » What Kind of Tops to Wear with Skirts?
- » Eye Makeup for Different Eye Colors
- » What Hair Cosmetics Ingredients are Harmful?
- » How to Apply Cosmetics?
- » Styles of Messy Hair Buns
- » Ladies Anklets Designs!
- » What Should Guests Wear to Summer Wedding?
- » Costume Fashion Jewelry- Photo Collection
- » Latest Fashion Rings Trends!
- » Women Fashion Clothing- Photo Gallery
- » Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011
- » Stylish Women Winter Coats
- » Women Winter Fashion
Women's Sarongs Photo Gallery