Women Fashion Wear & Accessories : Fashion Clothing|Fashion Accessories|Costume Jewelry|Footwear|Fashion Bags|Cosmetics|Winter Fashion
- » Business Suits
- » Women Shirts
- » Women Tops
- » Women Dresses
- » Women T-shirts
- » Women Skirts
- » Women Trousers
- » Ladies Night Wear
- » Women Sarong
- » Ladies Kurti
- » Beach-Wear
- » Women Tunics
- » Ladies Blouses
- » Ladies Jogging Suits
- » Ladies Pyjamas
- » Ladies Shorts
- » Ladies Swimwear
- » Maternity Clothes
- » Ladies Lingerie
Ladies BlousesLadies blouses have always been a part of a woman's wardrobe since a long period of time. Women blouse is considered to be an essential outfit of every women whether at home or workplace. Women blouses include the comfortable and properly stitched tops or shirts which raise the appeal of an individual and confidence level. These are extremely feminine blouses, which go well with trousers, skirts, pants, capris, jeans. Available in conventional as well as modern trendy patterns, ladies blouses are obtainable in palette of colors.
Ladies Blouse Designs and PatternsPerfect combination of feminine beauty and trendy appeal, ladies blouses are designed in both short and long sleeves. They are available in various sizes, as per the individual frames. Blouses may or may not comprise collars and sleeves. More tailored as compared with simple knit tops, these consist feminine details like a tie or a soft bow at the neck, ruffles, embroidered decorations and many more. Intricately handcrafted in artistic patterns by craftsmen, blouses comprise different works like embroidery, exclusive beads, threads, sequin work, mirror work, zari work etc.
Fabrics used in Ladies BlousesMost commonly, blouses are made up of silk and cotton fabric. Other fabrics that are used are lycra, chiffon, georgette, polyester, wool, satic etc. Women prefer to wear blouses either with collar style, buttons or other decorations. Ladies blouses are highly known for their comfortability and durability. Made up of superior quality fabric, finely cut and stitched, blouses are paired with a a matching skirts or pants to enhance the elegance of the wearers.
We cater to wholesale supply of ladies blouses. For bulk requirement of women blouses, silk blouses, cotton blouses, printed ladies blouses, formal blouses and all types of fashion blouses for ladies, send us your requirement. Get the best response from wholesale manufacturers and suppliers of ladies blouse.
Click here to send your enquiry.
Types of Blouses for LadiesLadies blouses are highly comfortable to wear and further highlight the wearers' feminine hood with their beauty. One can bedazzle the appeal with the usage of these blouses. Generally, blouses are available in the following types:
- Embroidered blouses - These blouses display a very traditiobal look with their embroidery work. There can be thread embroidery, beads and sequins works, gold and zari work on these blouses.
- Printed Blouses - Conforming latest trends and quality standards, they are simple, subtle and perfect for all occasions. The printed blouses are usually made of georgette, chiffon, cotton fabrics and they give a very cool look.
- Lingerie blouses - Ladies lingerie blouses are highly intricated with exquisite laces and magnificent embroidery.
- Saree Blouses- Saree blouses are cut to fit tightly to the body and have short sleeves and a low neck and worn with the India saree.
- Dress Shirts: Blouses that button up the front and have a shirt collar or pockets are sometimes referred to as dress shirts. They give a very professional look when worn with trousers and long skirts and hence widely demanded by the working women.
Looking for Wholesale Women Fashion Wear & Accessories Suppliers?Allow us to help you find the right suppliers to match your product interests.
- »5 Trendy Handbags That Can Add More Style to Your Look
- » 5 Hot Summer Fashion Trends to Don for a Fashionista Look
- » What's Making Buzz in the Dresses Section?
- » Male Celebrities Join New Hip Hop Trend - Wearing Women's Clothes
- » How to Make Nail Art Designs- Guide for Beginners!
- » Hair Straightener Products and Types of Hair Straightening
- » What to Wear with Tunics for Women?
- » What to Wear with a Corset Top?
- » What Kind of Tops to Wear with Skirts?
- » Eye Makeup for Different Eye Colors
- » What Hair Cosmetics Ingredients are Harmful?
- » How to Apply Cosmetics?
- » Styles of Messy Hair Buns
- » Ladies Anklets Designs!
- » What Should Guests Wear to Summer Wedding?
- » Costume Fashion Jewelry- Photo Collection
- » Latest Fashion Rings Trends!
- » Women Fashion Clothing- Photo Gallery
- » Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011
- » Stylish Women Winter Coats
- » Women Winter Fashion
Women Blouses Photo Gallery