Women Fashion Wear & Accessories : Fashion Clothing|Fashion Accessories|Costume Jewelry|Footwear|Fashion Bags|Cosmetics|Winter Fashion
Fashion Bags Women Fashion Clothing Ladies Costume Jewelry Fashion Accessories Winter Fashion Clothes Women's Footwear Women Cosmetics
Styles of Evening Gowns
October 26, 2010- For a beautiful evening, an appropriate dress is a must-have for any fashionable lady. Whether for the formal corporate party or wedding reception or cocktail party or a romantic candle light dinner, there are various occasions for which you need a classy evening gown which can make your day more special. It is not surprising that women spend a considerable amount of time in choosing the right gown that will make their evenings memorable ones. If the basics about evening gowns styles are known, it becomes simpler to choose the right dress that will compliment the personality of the wearer and enhance her features making her look attractive and super alluring. Check out the Evening Gowns Styles below:
SheathThe best for slim girls. The dress fits the body correctly and is usually unbelted, button less, straight drape. Any neckline can go well with this dress. The popular styles are off-shoulder and one shoulder.
MermaidThis is popular evening dress, in the shape of a mermaid and is also known as the fishtail dress. The dress hugs your body from top till the lower knee area and then onwards it looks like a gathered skirt with a long trail that follows behind. Very ideal for high profile corporate or formal parties.
A-lineThe A line shape has also become very popular as an evening gown style and this style is preferable as a ball gown. This evening gown is simple, close fitting to the body, without pleats or any gatherings. It is an elegant gown without any jazz, preferred by those who want to keep it simple and minimal.
TrumpetTrumpet evening gown is a treat for eyes. A longer version of mermaid. The dress is tight fitting. The dress is widely pleated from little below the hip bone, giving it a look of huge flower.
EmpireThis is a favorite for many. This evening gown has impressive silhouettes from where the waistline begins, just below the bust line. The skirt hangs loosely and straight. Empire gown is simple, yet modern. It is suitable for women who are on the heavier side, especially, in the hip area.
PrincessThis style of evening gown is a single piece gown, in a continuous line from shoulder to the outrageously flared hem. It seems like the perfect dress for that dream wedding or the first date.
Hankie HemThis type of gown has more of a casual appearance and preferred by young girls. This gown has a scarf like look and is usually up to just knee or ankle-length. It goes best with halter necks and suits almost all body types and sizes.
CheongsamThis is a popular Chinese style which has also entered in the category of evening gowns in the fashion circuit recently and has already got a huge fan following. The style goes well on athletic or slim figures as it fits the body well. The dress has a straight cut with floral prints and designs. With a high standing collar, Cheongsam evening gown is very elegant.
Looking for Wholesale Women Fashion Wear & Accessories Suppliers?Allow us to help you find the right suppliers to match your product interests.
- »5 Trendy Handbags That Can Add More Style to Your Look
- » 5 Hot Summer Fashion Trends to Don for a Fashionista Look
- » What's Making Buzz in the Dresses Section?
- » Male Celebrities Join New Hip Hop Trend - Wearing Women's Clothes
- » How to Make Nail Art Designs- Guide for Beginners!
- » Hair Straightener Products and Types of Hair Straightening
- » What to Wear with Tunics for Women?
- » What to Wear with a Corset Top?
- » What Kind of Tops to Wear with Skirts?
- » Eye Makeup for Different Eye Colors
- » What Hair Cosmetics Ingredients are Harmful?
- » How to Apply Cosmetics?
- » Styles of Messy Hair Buns
- » Ladies Anklets Designs!
- » What Should Guests Wear to Summer Wedding?
- » Costume Fashion Jewelry- Photo Collection
- » Latest Fashion Rings Trends!
- » Women Fashion Clothing- Photo Gallery
- » Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011
- » Stylish Women Winter Coats
- » Women Winter Fashion