Women Fashion Wear & Accessories : Fashion Clothing|Fashion Accessories|Costume Jewelry|Footwear|Fashion Bags|Cosmetics|Winter Fashion
Fashion Bags Women Fashion Clothing Ladies Costume Jewelry Fashion Accessories Winter Fashion Clothes Women's Footwear Women Cosmetics
Nightwear : A Vital Aspect of a Women's Wardrobe
September 16, 2010- Nightwear or Sleepwear is an essential component in a woman's wardrobe. There is a wide variety of sleepwear varying from nightdress, sleep shirts to nightgowns and pajamas. There is a variety catering to the specific needs and preferences of every woman. It is entirely up to the personal choice of a woman to choose the nightwear in which she will feel comfortable and if required make her feel and look sensuous. Let us have a look at the various types of ladies nightwear:
Nightgowns are the most preferred loosely hanging sleepwear. It is worn by women of all age. Made of wide variety of fabrics like cotton, chiffon, synthetic and polyester.
This is preferred to be worn by young women. These are short nightgowns trimmed with lace, appliques, ruffles, ribbons, bows or fur, usually with spaghetti straps. Though originally it was a popular day dress of women in France during the 18th century, it has become a nightwear today. Made of translucent fabrics like silk, chiffon, nylon or sheer, babydolls are sexy mini nightdresses, ideal for romantic nights.These are the loose knee length or full length night dress or night frocks, available in varied styles, from the flannel granny gowns to the hip-length nightgowns. Made of satin, silk, cotton, nylon, chiffon, peignoirs come with embroidery work and lace appliquï¿½s. They are worn without any inner wear though some are sold with panties stitched underneath.This is the old, classical unisex sleepwear sets with pajamas, full-length pant and tops, button-up shirts and pajamas, pull over, cami tops, including boxer shorts and teddy sets. These are very comfortable nightwear sets and can also be worn outside the bedroom. Usually made of cotton for a warm summer and flannel and cotton blends for cool nights. You can opt for a silk pajama for a romantic dream night.Also known as nightshirts, sleep shirts are tee-shirts that are over sized and make you feel comfortable in bed. They feature simplicity and the easiest fit. Made of cotton, wool, chiffon and synthetic, there are variety of sleep shirts in the market. You just need to choose the one considering your comfort level.Basically these are undergarments for women but also preferred to be worn as nightwear by women, specially for honeymoon or romantic nights. Lingerie or chemise make a woman look sexy and attractive.
Babydoll or Negligee
Chemise and Lingerie
Looking for Wholesale Women Fashion Wear & Accessories Suppliers?Allow us to help you find the right suppliers to match your product interests.
- »5 Trendy Handbags That Can Add More Style to Your Look
- » 5 Hot Summer Fashion Trends to Don for a Fashionista Look
- » What's Making Buzz in the Dresses Section?
- » Male Celebrities Join New Hip Hop Trend - Wearing Women's Clothes
- » How to Make Nail Art Designs- Guide for Beginners!
- » Hair Straightener Products and Types of Hair Straightening
- » What to Wear with Tunics for Women?
- » What to Wear with a Corset Top?
- » What Kind of Tops to Wear with Skirts?
- » Eye Makeup for Different Eye Colors
- » What Hair Cosmetics Ingredients are Harmful?
- » How to Apply Cosmetics?
- » Styles of Messy Hair Buns
- » Ladies Anklets Designs!
- » What Should Guests Wear to Summer Wedding?
- » Costume Fashion Jewelry- Photo Collection
- » Latest Fashion Rings Trends!
- » Women Fashion Clothing- Photo Gallery
- » Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011
- » Stylish Women Winter Coats
- » Women Winter Fashion