Women Fashion Wear & Accessories : Fashion Clothing|Fashion Accessories|Costume Jewelry|Footwear|Fashion Bags|Cosmetics|Winter Fashion
Fashion Bags Women Fashion Clothing Ladies Costume Jewelry Fashion Accessories Winter Fashion Clothes Women's Footwear Women Cosmetics
How to Apply Cosmetics?
How to Apply Cosmetics
How to Apply Make Up- Some Basics!
- The right foundation is the key to a perfect makeover. Not everyone has a naturally flawless skin, so wear a foundation which creates the illusion of a flawless skin.
- When you need to give color to your face, it should come from blush, eye shadow, lipstick, lip gloss, mascara or eye liner but never from foundation.
- If you want to conceal a few skin blemishes, use liquid or cream foundation. Cream foundation can give you a better cover. To hide severe spots like those of acne etc. you must use camouflage concealer.
How to Apply Foundation?To give a base to all your make up needs, the cosmetic that comes forward is the foundation. So, apply it wisely. Use a cosmetic sponge for applying foundation smoothly. If you have natural clear skin, you can use liquid foundation. Blend it in a little at a time till your whole face is done. If having dry skin, use cream foundation and apply it in long sweeping motions with your cosmetic sponge. Women with lighter skin tone can use powder foundation just like normal compact powder. If having many skin blemishes, use camouflage foundations to conceal marks but remember to blend it well, especially under the jawline, into the hairline, and on the ear lobes as well as at the corners of the nose, mouth, and under the eyes.
How to Apply Blush?Apply blush make up to give color to your cheeks. Powder blush is much more easier to apply. If using liquid or cream blush, apply it before powder. Sweep blush downward from ear to mid-cheek, starting with the top of the ear and ending at the end of the apple of the cheek. Choose the blush colors that are close to your skin tone. Do not over use blush, it will only deteriorate your looks.
How to Apply Lipstick?
How to Apply Eyeshadow?Eyeshadow colors can make your eyes look attractive, just remember that light colors will highlight and dark colors will have a shrink or recede effect on your eyes. While applying eyeshadow, sweep the lightest shade over the entire eye area from lash line to brow to make your base color. Now use a medium shade on the lower lid and blend into your base shade. If required, you can apply the third color too. For this, use a deep, dark shade which will create depth. Apply it along the lash line and at the outer corner of your eye and blend well.
Looking for Wholesale Women Fashion Wear & Accessories Suppliers?Allow us to help you find the right suppliers to match your product interests.
- »5 Trendy Handbags That Can Add More Style to Your Look
- » 5 Hot Summer Fashion Trends to Don for a Fashionista Look
- » What's Making Buzz in the Dresses Section?
- » Male Celebrities Join New Hip Hop Trend - Wearing Women's Clothes
- » How to Make Nail Art Designs- Guide for Beginners!
- » Hair Straightener Products and Types of Hair Straightening
- » What to Wear with Tunics for Women?
- » What to Wear with a Corset Top?
- » What Kind of Tops to Wear with Skirts?
- » Eye Makeup for Different Eye Colors
- » What Hair Cosmetics Ingredients are Harmful?
- » How to Apply Cosmetics?
- » Styles of Messy Hair Buns
- » Ladies Anklets Designs!
- » What Should Guests Wear to Summer Wedding?
- » Costume Fashion Jewelry- Photo Collection
- » Latest Fashion Rings Trends!
- » Women Fashion Clothing- Photo Gallery
- » Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011
- » Stylish Women Winter Coats
- » Women Winter Fashion