Women Fashion Wear & Accessories : Fashion Clothing|Fashion Accessories|Costume Jewelry|Footwear|Fashion Bags|Cosmetics|Winter Fashion
Fashion Bags Women Fashion Clothing Ladies Costume Jewelry Fashion Accessories Winter Fashion Clothes Women's Footwear Women Cosmetics
Tips to Wear Fashion KurtisFashion Kurtis are available in various styles ranging from the short kurtis to the loose fitting to the embroidered kurtis to umbrella cut kurtis and patterned kurtis. Check out here how kurtis can be co-ordinated with leggings and jeans and what kurti style suits in different occasions.
Kurtis, alternatively called tunics are a rage among women these days. It is an extremely versatile piece of clothing which can be carried anywhere, anytime and that too with complete ease. Here are few tips which can help you style up in the most trendiest way with your favorite kurti. Check them out :
Kurtis with LeggingsLong kurtis should be paired up with either tights or leggings. Long kurtis look quite elegant and can be accessorized with a bunch of bangles in one hand.
Kurtis with Leggings
Loose Fitting Kurtis with JeansLoose fitting kurtis look good with tights and leggings. The combination of a loose tunic as upper and a fitted legging beneath complement each other really well. In fact, skinny jeans can also be tried with loose fitting carefree kurtis. Loose kurtis are good kurtis for jeans
Loose Fitting Kurtis with Jeans
Short Length Kurti with Skinny JeansRemember that since the entire ensemble has to look balanced, long kurtis with flared or boot cut denims should be avoided at all cost. Though short length kurtis go well with both flared as well as skinny jeans, long kurtis should always be stuck to skinny denims only.
Short Length Kurti with Skinny Jeans
Chikankari KurtiA chikankari kurti is a must have for your wardrobe. It is the most classic option which would undoubtedly work well each time you wear it, especially in summers.
Umbrella Cut Kurti with JeansUmbrella cut kurtis have the tendency of making one look plump so unless you are a skinny female, avoid wearing an umbrella cut kurtis with jeans.
Umbrella Cut Kurti
Embroidered Kurti with Plain PantsAvoid wearing a patterned kurti with a patterned pant as it would spoil the entire look. An embroidered kurti should always be worn with plain pants or denims.
Embroidered Kurti with Plain Pants
Kurti with ChuridarFor a very formal occassion where you need to wear traditional clothes but you are not keen on wearing a saree or lehenga, opt for a long party wear kurti with a churidar or salwar kameez to look traditional.
Kurti with Churidar
Kurti with Cropped PantsFor a very modern look or say a different look, kurti can also be paired up with cropped pants.
Kurti with Cropped Pants
Looking for Wholesale Women Fashion Wear & Accessories Suppliers?Allow us to help you find the right suppliers to match your product interests.
- »5 Trendy Handbags That Can Add More Style to Your Look
- » 5 Hot Summer Fashion Trends to Don for a Fashionista Look
- » What's Making Buzz in the Dresses Section?
- » Male Celebrities Join New Hip Hop Trend - Wearing Women's Clothes
- » How to Make Nail Art Designs- Guide for Beginners!
- » Hair Straightener Products and Types of Hair Straightening
- » What to Wear with Tunics for Women?
- » What to Wear with a Corset Top?
- » What Kind of Tops to Wear with Skirts?
- » Eye Makeup for Different Eye Colors
- » What Hair Cosmetics Ingredients are Harmful?
- » How to Apply Cosmetics?
- » Styles of Messy Hair Buns
- » Ladies Anklets Designs!
- » What Should Guests Wear to Summer Wedding?
- » Costume Fashion Jewelry- Photo Collection
- » Latest Fashion Rings Trends!
- » Women Fashion Clothing- Photo Gallery
- » Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011
- » Stylish Women Winter Coats
- » Women Winter Fashion