Women Fashion Wear & Accessories : Fashion Clothing|Fashion Accessories|Costume Jewelry|Footwear|Fashion Bags|Cosmetics|Winter Fashion
Fashion Bags Women Fashion Clothing Ladies Costume Jewelry Fashion Accessories Winter Fashion Clothes Women's Footwear Women Cosmetics
Simple Style Tips for Women
03 September 2010- No matter how old are you or in what shape are you, you can change whole perspective on how you look and how you feel simply by following few simple rules. You need to ask yourself a few questions when you start your first step towards inproving your fashion style.
The first quetion is to ask yourself "Are You Stuck in a Style Rut ?". The rest of the questions then followsIf every morning you stare at your wardrobe filled with clothes and still you cannot find anything suitable to wear, if every morning selecting a proper dress to go to office becomes an ordeal for you, then yes, you are style stuck and it is time that you go for a makeover and change your wardrobe. Fashion is about attitude and you should feel confident about the way you look. There should not be any excuse like"I am getting old" or"I am poor" to become stuck in a style rut. It is very easy to get ideas on the net today on what cuts and colors suit your body shape. And there is no end to women fashion clothing. Fashion designer icon Coco Chanel has rightly said, "Fashion is architecture. It's a matter of proportions."
There are two golden rules to follow:
The first quetion is to ask yourself "Are You Stuck in a Style Rut ?". The rest of the questions then follows
- Do you think that fashion is only associated with money and fame?
- Do you ignore latest fashion trends?
- Do you opt for the same styles, colors when you go for shopping?
- Do you wear the same "best" dress of yours to every social occasion ?
- Do you turn down invitations because you have nothing to wear?
Stuck in a Style Rut?
There are two golden rules to follow:
- DO NOT think being stylish means you have to break the bank.
- STYLE has nothing to do with your size. Style is about how you make the most of your shape and size.
Simple Style Tips to FollowWe give below few simple recommendations on improving your own fashion sense. These recommendations have been taken from journalist Jacqui Ripley's "The Makeover Book", the ultimate book containing practical and realistic information for the average women who needs to give her wardrobe a change. Check these out below:
- Always remember to remain well dressed even at home. Instead of wearing your regular casual clothes like sweat pants and baggy T-shirt, try to dress up nicely, as if you are going out somewhere. This gives a very positive feeling and changes your whole approach to even the most mundane household chores.
- Clear out your closet. Get rid of your outdated outfits, the clothes that do not suit you or simply you do not like them. Make space in your wardrobe to fit in your new clothes that you are going to buy, slowly, one after the other.
- Take a note of how many classic items you have in your wardrobe presently. Start collecting few more dresses which will prove versatile and timeless. Your closet should have few well cut, classic pieces and a few cheap fashionable, fun outfits that are trendy but that can be replaced with change in season or fashion.
- Your wardrobe change should be considered as an investment. Create a wardrobe that is full of must-have outfits rather than make-do ones.
- Make sure that your wardrobe has some style staples, which can be used from season to season. For example, a little black dress, a good coat, a wrap dress, denims, a classic pair of black or white pants, cashmere cardigan and a stylish formal white shirt. Update these looks every season with some fabulous fashion accessories.
- Get yourself a really great bag and a pair of"look-at-me" footwear, which will transform any outfit that you wear.
- Know your body shape. Are you a brick, pear, apple, hour glass or inverted triangle? Learn how to dress for your body shape.
- Learn how to hide your flaws and make the most of your assets. Learn how to disguise big stomachs, big hips, or a larger bust. Learn what to wear if you are flat-chested or short.
- Shop smarter. Before you shop, you should know what you want, what style suits you. Plan in advance before you do your shopping.
Create Your Own Style
Conclusion About Your Simple StyleThere is no such time as the better time to start a brand new wardrobe. Start right away if you really want a change. The first essential step is to clearing out those outfits which do not make you feel good, to detox your wardrobe. The next thing is to know what cuts and colors work best for you and the basic style rules of women's fashion.
Looking for Wholesale Women Fashion Wear & Accessories Suppliers?Allow us to help you find the right suppliers to match your product interests.
- »5 Trendy Handbags That Can Add More Style to Your Look
- » 5 Hot Summer Fashion Trends to Don for a Fashionista Look
- » What's Making Buzz in the Dresses Section?
- » Male Celebrities Join New Hip Hop Trend - Wearing Women's Clothes
- » How to Make Nail Art Designs- Guide for Beginners!
- » Hair Straightener Products and Types of Hair Straightening
- » What to Wear with Tunics for Women?
- » What to Wear with a Corset Top?
- » What Kind of Tops to Wear with Skirts?
- » Eye Makeup for Different Eye Colors
- » What Hair Cosmetics Ingredients are Harmful?
- » How to Apply Cosmetics?
- » Styles of Messy Hair Buns
- » Ladies Anklets Designs!
- » What Should Guests Wear to Summer Wedding?
- » Costume Fashion Jewelry- Photo Collection
- » Latest Fashion Rings Trends!
- » Women Fashion Clothing- Photo Gallery
- » Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011
- » Stylish Women Winter Coats
- » Women Winter Fashion