Women Fashion Wear & Accessories : Fashion Clothing|Fashion Accessories|Costume Jewelry|Footwear|Fashion Bags|Cosmetics|Winter Fashion
Fashion Bags Women Fashion Clothing Ladies Costume Jewelry Fashion Accessories Winter Fashion Clothes Women's Footwear Women Cosmetics
Let's Go Retro..!!
Fashion trends is all about remakes and revivals. Most often the charm of age old styles is revived to suit the current trends. Let's have a glimpses of some of the renovated retro styles.
Flaunting Flared SkirtsThere was a time only in the recent past, when the fashion gurus did not approve of the flare dresses, but surprisingly the flared dresses are back in vogue. Knee length dresses with plenty of layers are one of the most sought after pieces this season. This particular style brings back the retro flavor of 1950s when flared dresses were almost an anthem. The contemporary designs and modern cuts have made it a huge hit among the masses. Flared dresses can be carried out both, formally as well as casually.
Sizzling Cigarette PantsCigarette pants is another style trend which has been brought back from the yesteryears. The skinny tailored pants originally belong to the 1960s but has been revived time again to suit the on-going trends and styles. Since the cigarette pants are too fitted, they suit best to the slim framed body type yet females with a fuller body can pull off a couple of styles in this category. High heels look extremely classy with these pants.
Swirly RufflesRuffled skirts are again an interesting style inspired from the baby girl bloomers. Ruffled waistline skirts can be worn on almost every occasion. It gives a cool put together look and also accentuates the feminine quotient with the breezy swirls at the hems of the skirt.
Exotic Empire WaistsEmpire waistline has been a popular style since the gone by era. Here the waistline is raised well above the natural waistline to conceal the lower broader frame of body. It actually creates an illusionary length and thus, covers up a heavy bottom or thick waistline. The best thing about empire waist shirts or tops is that it can be pulled off with every possible pair of pants or denims.
Exotic Empire Waists
Chunky Funky JewelryThe big, bold and bright retro accessory fashion is in this season. Go flamboyant with chunky danglers , large rings, bead necklaces and lots of sparkles. The retro look is sure to catch the eye and let you make a bold fashion statement.
Chunky Funky Jewelry
Looking for Wholesale Women Fashion Wear & Accessories Suppliers?Allow us to help you find the right suppliers to match your product interests.
- »5 Trendy Handbags That Can Add More Style to Your Look
- » 5 Hot Summer Fashion Trends to Don for a Fashionista Look
- » What's Making Buzz in the Dresses Section?
- » Male Celebrities Join New Hip Hop Trend - Wearing Women's Clothes
- » How to Make Nail Art Designs- Guide for Beginners!
- » Hair Straightener Products and Types of Hair Straightening
- » What to Wear with Tunics for Women?
- » What to Wear with a Corset Top?
- » What Kind of Tops to Wear with Skirts?
- » Eye Makeup for Different Eye Colors
- » What Hair Cosmetics Ingredients are Harmful?
- » How to Apply Cosmetics?
- » Styles of Messy Hair Buns
- » Ladies Anklets Designs!
- » What Should Guests Wear to Summer Wedding?
- » Costume Fashion Jewelry- Photo Collection
- » Latest Fashion Rings Trends!
- » Women Fashion Clothing- Photo Gallery
- » Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011
- » Stylish Women Winter Coats
- » Women Winter Fashion