Women Fashion Wear & Accessories : Fashion Clothing|Fashion Accessories|Costume Jewelry|Footwear|Fashion Bags|Cosmetics|Winter Fashion
Fashion Bags Women Fashion Clothing Ladies Costume Jewelry Fashion Accessories Winter Fashion Clothes Women's Footwear Women Cosmetics
Colored Contact Lenses for Style
Colored Contact Lenses
Types of Colored Lenses
- Visibility tints: This type of lenses simply add a blue or green hue to your original colour. They are used with corrective lenses for better clarity of vision.
- Enhancement tints: This type of lenses darkens the colour of your natural eyes. This brings a subtle change in your look.
- Light-filtering tints: This is the latest entrant in the market. It highlights certain colours by muting the others. These lenses are used by sports-persons and spectators to see the ball or bat better.
- Opaque color tints:The color tint lenses will change your eye colour completely, say from brown to purple. They resemble our natural eye tints almost perfectly.
Choosing the Right Colour LensesThis is the most difficult part: which color to choose. This is a matter of personal choice of course. But also depends on to what extreme you want to go for that change. Just as with hairstyles and hair colours, there are certain colours which might suit you more.
If you have wheatish complexion, you can go for brighter colours like aquamarine or deep purple. You should also keep this in mind that the colour of your eye-liner, eye-shadow, and other makeup should complement the lenses' colour. If you want to stand out, choose a colour that contrasts your makeup shades.
Enhancement lenses are ideal for people with light eyes so as to give a slightly different hue. For example: a person with naturally green eyes can wear blue enhancement color lenses. This gives an aqua effect.
Opaque lenses are transparent and are suitable for light or dark eyes. They replace the natural color of your eyes with the color of the lens.
Some Tips on Colored Contact Lenses
- If you have light blue eyes, choose blue or aqua enhancement color contacts.
- If your natural color is blue-gray or gray, try blue to get a beautiful ocean blue color.
- Go for jade green if you are very adventurous. Since green eyes are rare, so you can really stand out form the other.
- If your eyes are brown, try brown opaque lenses. In brown eyes, enhancement color contacts would not. Dark skin people with brown eyes can go for blue or green lenses.
Looking for Wholesale Women Fashion Wear & Accessories Suppliers?Allow us to help you find the right suppliers to match your product interests.
- »5 Trendy Handbags That Can Add More Style to Your Look
- » 5 Hot Summer Fashion Trends to Don for a Fashionista Look
- » What's Making Buzz in the Dresses Section?
- » Male Celebrities Join New Hip Hop Trend - Wearing Women's Clothes
- » How to Make Nail Art Designs- Guide for Beginners!
- » Hair Straightener Products and Types of Hair Straightening
- » What to Wear with Tunics for Women?
- » What to Wear with a Corset Top?
- » What Kind of Tops to Wear with Skirts?
- » Eye Makeup for Different Eye Colors
- » What Hair Cosmetics Ingredients are Harmful?
- » How to Apply Cosmetics?
- » Styles of Messy Hair Buns
- » Ladies Anklets Designs!
- » What Should Guests Wear to Summer Wedding?
- » Costume Fashion Jewelry- Photo Collection
- » Latest Fashion Rings Trends!
- » Women Fashion Clothing- Photo Gallery
- » Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011
- » Stylish Women Winter Coats
- » Women Winter Fashion