Women Fashion Wear & Accessories : Fashion Clothing|Fashion Accessories|Costume Jewelry|Footwear|Fashion Bags|Cosmetics|Winter Fashion
Fashion Bags Women Fashion Clothing Ladies Costume Jewelry Fashion Accessories Winter Fashion Clothes Women's Footwear Women Cosmetics
What to wear and what not : Plus size women fashion tips
Plus Size Fashion
- Always dress any outfit according to your size. Never ever try to go for a smaller size. For plus size women, tailors are like their best friends. You can spend some money to make your clothes fit.
- Remember that five qualitative outfits can make far better wardrobe than multiple times disposable clothes.
- Use wide legged jeans or slacks as it will make you look longer and slimmer. They perfectly go with boots, sandals or pointed heels.
- You can also go for some accentuations like go for a manicure or pedicure. Also, French-tipped, chrome and ivory-polished fingernails and toenails make clothes combinations peppy.
- Use high and pointed heels. Enhancing depth of your overall appeal, heels will render to look your feet longer.
- Always try to wear lines that go up and down. This will help in adding length of your figure as well as slimming the broadest part of your fatigue. Earth tone colors are always considered as perfect for women. Inspite of black, you can also go for chocolate, white, mustard, beige, tar heel blue, maroon etc. which are good for lengthening and slimming any plus sized women.
- Avoid the attire which is smaller in size than you. Either the dress is sexy or you are liking it very much, leave that alone as it will make you sweaty and uneasy at times.
- Avoid outfits in which lining goes across as lines will lend a more wider look to women. Along with this, avoid brighter colors as these make bigger images. This will cause an unnecessary attention of everyone towards you. Bright colors if worn in undersized and tight fitting clothes than it is the worst thing that can be happen. Prevent wearing colors like candy apple red, sunshine yellow or violet.
- If your feet are wide in shape, than avoid wearing narrow shoes as may be they are painful to walk in as well as to look at.
- Don't wear tapered jeans as at the ankles it will make your ankles look fat and stumpy.
- Try to avoid some fashion styles like wearing spandex, overly sized shirts, bikinis, large robe like dresses, skinny and low cut jeans, high shorts and short skirts.
- Thus in all, avoid the don'ts. Always do the do's. Wear something that makes you feel good about yourself, because that is the most important thing.
Looking for Wholesale Women Fashion Wear & Accessories Suppliers?Allow us to help you find the right suppliers to match your product interests.
- »5 Trendy Handbags That Can Add More Style to Your Look
- » 5 Hot Summer Fashion Trends to Don for a Fashionista Look
- » What's Making Buzz in the Dresses Section?
- » Male Celebrities Join New Hip Hop Trend - Wearing Women's Clothes
- » How to Make Nail Art Designs- Guide for Beginners!
- » Hair Straightener Products and Types of Hair Straightening
- » What to Wear with Tunics for Women?
- » What to Wear with a Corset Top?
- » What Kind of Tops to Wear with Skirts?
- » Eye Makeup for Different Eye Colors
- » What Hair Cosmetics Ingredients are Harmful?
- » How to Apply Cosmetics?
- » Styles of Messy Hair Buns
- » Ladies Anklets Designs!
- » What Should Guests Wear to Summer Wedding?
- » Costume Fashion Jewelry- Photo Collection
- » Latest Fashion Rings Trends!
- » Women Fashion Clothing- Photo Gallery
- » Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011
- » Stylish Women Winter Coats
- » Women Winter Fashion